Building and Leading Effective Professional Learning Communities
Throughout this 2-day training, we will refer to the links/materials listed on the participant agenda.
Please review the following -
Take care of yourself
Take risks (be a vulnerable learner)
Be mindful of learners
Intended outcomes of this learning:
- Articulate Teacher Leadership roles and responsibilities as defined in the grant.
- Develop district belief statements and non-negotiables aligned to the Four Cs.
- Determine alignment between Teacher Leadership and PLC processes, roles and responsibilities.
- Develop a plan of action to communicate vision to all staff (roles and responsibilities, beliefs and non-negotiables, and alignment between PLC and TLC).
- Use PLC rubric to identify current reality in order to create action steps for developing PLC system.
- Use processes and communication strategies to build a collaborative culture within a system.
Let's get started!
Note: We would love to hear your comments! Please click on the blog title at the top of the posting, which will open up the blog on a new page. From there, scroll to the bottom where you can like, share and comment. Thanks!